Don´t go to school on Fridays

I don´t go to school on Fridays

I don´t go to school on Fridays,
can´t sit on my chair and learn,
can´t memorize the stories of my teacher,
have to go my own way.
I know my parents love me,
maybe just a little bit more,
gettin` on my feet every Friday,
not to a candy store.

Well it´s all ´cause of “Friday for Future”
and it makes me feel so good inside,
got to be one for future,
keeps me satisfied.

Don´t want a Mercedes Roadster,
don´t want not only joy
mh, there ain´t nothing better,
come on and let us try.
Well, it´s the only thing,
that can pick me up,
better than a cup of gold,
meet us all on Fridays,
´s what satisfies our souls.

When the weather gets rough
and it get´s warmer (!) every day,
it´s best to stand together, search a better way.
They miss us at school, yeah that´s OK,
we hate their lies, we are here to stay.

Well, it´s all ´cause of Fridays for Future,
good enough, you see,
stop the fossil pasture,
come on: you and me.

Well, it´s all ´cause they forgot Paris
and what they decided there.
Let us stay together
shout out: How can you dare?
shout out: How can you dare?

Idee: Tom Waits (Chocolate Jesus; s: youtube!)
Text: Norbert Heitkamp

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Wehrt Euch, leistet Wiederstand ......

Der Osnabrücker Klima-Boogie

FFF-Demo am 29.11.2019 in Osnabrück